Miami, Fla., — B&H Publishing Group, the trade publishing arm of Lifeway Christian Resources, received several awards during Expolit, an annual conference and expo designed to promote the growth of ministry and resources within Hispanic markets.
The awards received by B&H included:
- El Desafio del Amor (Love Dare), which received the Harold Kregel book of the year award for the second year
- A Platinum Award for Love Dare
- Biblia premios y regalos, RVR 1960 received the Text Bibles Award
- Biblia de estudio Arco Iris, RVR 1960 received the Study Bibles Award
- Biblia letra grande tamano manual, RVR 1960 received the Specialized Bibles Award
- In addition, B&H received the catalog award for Vive tu Fe 2010-2011 catalog.
“Ministry to the Spanish-speaking community is a significant focus for B&H, so to be honored for our work is a wonderful affirmation,” said Selma Wilson, vice president for B&H Publishing Group. “Our team at B&H is committed to be a global leader and innovator in producing books, Bibles and digital resources that impact entire cultures for Christ, and it is a joy to stand shoulder-to-shoulder with our Spanish-speaking brothers and sisters.”
by Lifeway Staff